Are you a teenager that has started a business?
You have a great idea and started your own business! Good for you! That’s more than most teenagers ever attempt.
But now you realize you have a lot to learn!
Here’s a few things you might need to learn more about:
- time management
- customer serve
- how to overcome shyness
- bookkeeping to track your income and expenses
- how to express yourself
My book Running a Micro Business for Teens will help you run a successful micro business.
Table of Contents
Chapter One: Sales
- Your Sales Statement
- Selling in Person
- Your Sales Presentation
- Making the Sale
- Getting Paid in Person
- Selling Online
- Getting Paid Online
- Describe Your Customer
- Reaching Your Local Market
- Reaching a Distant Market
- Progress Step by Step
- Make a Marketing Plan
Chapter Three: Customer Service
- Serving Customers is Good for Business
- What to Charge
- Tips and Secrets of Customer Service
Chapter Four: Record Keeping
- What Records to Keep
- Record Transactions
- Keep Supporting Documents
- Keep Official Letters
- How to Record Your Start Up Expenses
- Record Purchases of Equipment
Chapter Five: Bookkeeping Basics
- A Simple Bookkeeping Method
- What to Do and When
- Daily, Monthly, Quarterly, Annually
- Should You Learn Bookkeeping or Accounting?
- Hire Help If You Need It
Chapter Six: Using Software
- Personal Money Management Software
- Small Business Accounting Software
Chapter Seven: Legal Names and Numbers
- Does a Micro Business Need a Name?
- When is a Business License Needed?
- Should a Micro Business be a Sole Proprietorship?
- Should a Teenager Start Business With a Friend?
- When Is a Tax ID Number Needed?
Chapter Eight: Reducing Risk
- Is Insurance Needed?
- What’s an LLC?
Chapter Nine: Time Management
- Goal Setting
- To Do Lists
- Time Management
- What if YOu Cannot Get it All Done?
About the Author
My two oldest kids and I have read through your micro business books and began an Entrepreneurs Club with we three as members. We are meeting weekly to talk about the progress we make, what we plan on doing the next week, and help each other as needed. Thanks for writing such a realistic and clear guide for kids wanting a business. -Parent of teenagers
How will this work?
If you buy the paperback version…..Click the Buy paperback button and you will be taken to my secure store at CreateSpace (a division of Amazon.com) who will process your order and mail your book. It will look like this:
If you buy the ebook version…Click on Buy ebook and you’ll be taken to my shopping cart program, Clickbank.com. It looks like this:
1. You enter your credit card number, email and name.
2. You will be directed to another website page, my download page. On that page you will be able to download your ebook immediately by clicking a link. The ebook will open as a pdf file. You will need Adobe Reader to view and print it. Get Adobe Reader for free here.
3. Save the document on your computer (maybe you could create a folder called Micro Business, you will want to refer back to it again and again!
4. You can read the ebook on your computer screen or print it out.
P.S. My book, Running a Micro Business, will help you your a successful micro business. Don’t waste time and money starting a business that fails. Learn what you need to be successful. Order your book today and get started!