Do you know a teenager who is interested in starting a micro business of their own?
You’re proud of their ambition, but may feel a little unprepared to guide them. Have your student join our micro business club for live mentoring and coaching for teenagers on how to start and run their own micro business.
- This club will meet online once a month for mentoring and coaching for teenagers who want to start a business!
- The club sessions will be held once a month live on Tuesday afternoons at 3:00-4:00 pm ET.
- There will be no grades or quizzes, but each student will have homework exercises to help him or her launch and run a successful micro business.
- The cost will be $100/student for 8 club sessions (once a month from September 2018-April 2019) or $150 for all members of your family. It will include pages from the Micro Business for Teens Workbook to do the homework exercises.
- More details including a sample course outline and how your student can earn high school credit.
The course is taught by Carol Topp, CPA the author of the Micro Business for Teens books and host of the public television program Starting a Micro Business (click to view on YouTube). She enjoys encouraging teenagers to start their own micro businesses. Her goal is to make business and accounting easy to understand via her website, books, videos, and podcasts.