You’re not alone. A lot of micro business owners have a great product or service, but need help with marketing and finding customers.
We’ve got help. In this edition of the Dollars and Sense podcast, host Carol Topp will be talking to Carol Sue and Phillip Priddy from FamilyBusinessGreenhouse.com about creating a customer profile.
Philip and Carroll Sue decided that they wanted to teach their children how to open and run their own businesses from an early age. Each child starts his or her first business at 8 years old, does a product addition at 10 years old and starts a second business at 12 years old, and so on. Each child is responsible to negotiate with vendors, maintain records of costs, income and expenditures, maintain inventory, etc. Wow!
In the podcast we discussed:
- Family Business Greenhouse.com a series of webinars offering training to families interested in launching a business together. New sessions starting in February 2015. Purchase and listen to the pre-recorded sessions at https://familybusinessgreenhouse.com/startyourbusiness/
- Getting and serving customers
- What is a customer profile?
- How a customer profile helps in marketing?
- How can a micro business owner have more success and fewer mistakes in marketing?
- How does a business owner know when to persist in a marketing campaign and when to give up and move on?
If you enjoyed this episode of the Dollars and Sense podcast, please leave a review on iTunes. (click on View in iTunes to leave a review)