10 Micro Tips for Micro Businesses
Countdown to Starting a Micro Business ebook launch
Day 7: 3 days until the release of Starting a Micro Business ebook by Carol Topp, CPA
Saturday, May 1, 2010
Today’s tip: Use what you own
Some micro businesses can be launched without any start up expenses at all. You can often use the equipment and tools you (or your family) already own. Things like:
- a piano or guitar to teach lessons
- a stove and oven to cook food
- a vacuum cleaner and mop to clean houses
- your two feet to walk dogs
- your babysitting training to do childcare
- your computer to do web design
Be sure to visit MicroBusinessForTeens.com on Saturday, May 1, 2010 to order your copy of Starting a Micro Business.
For one week, May 3-10, 2010, I will be offering a special bundle package. For the price of the ebook , $9.95, you will also receive a copy of my Teens and Taxes: A Guide for Parents and Teenagers ebook and my audio Starting a Micro Business. This offer is only good for one week. It expires Monday May 10.
Carol Topp, CPA