I’m pleased to announce my 50th episode of my podcast, The Dollars and Sense Show will be airing later this week. I’ve been podcasting for 2 years and have gathered quite a collection of podcasts about starting and running a micro business.
To celebrate the 50th podcast episode I’ve put my Micro Business for Teens books on sale. 25% off during the month of September.
Here’s a sampling of podcasts. Click on the title and you can listen to each podcast. All have show notes and many have handouts too.
- The Best Micro Businesses to Start This Summer
- Marketing and Customer Profiles
- What To Give an Entrepreneur for Christmas
- How Parents Can Encourage Entrepreneurship
- Brainstorming Micro Business Ideas
- A Customer Doesn’t Pay
- Making the Sale
- Creating a Sales Presentation
- What is a micro business and why is it such a good idea?
- Finding and testing a great idea for your micro business
Here’s a list of all my podcasts related to micro businesses
Here’s the link to all 50 of my podcast episodes.